MELT & POUR SOAP Kingston Ontario Canada | Goat Milk | Honey | Olive Oil| Shea...
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of
No curing time is required making this an easy craft project for all ages!
1 pound of soap will give you roughly 6 / 2.5 ounce soap bars!
You can pour in a flat pan and cookie cutter our your soap! Make any Shape or size!
Great for parties / baby showers / wedding showers / personal gift and more!
Basic ingredients of the melt and pour soaps
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Palm Oil (palm oil free in product list)
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerine (Kosher, of Vegetable Origin)
- Shea Butter
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent)
- Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine)
- Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier)
- Oat Protein
- Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener used in Opaque Soaps)