MELT & POUR SOAP | Hemp | Goat Milk | Honey | Oat Meal | Shea...
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils,, Micas, Cosmetic Colourants etc. and pour it into your favourite Soap Mold!
No curing time is required making this an easy craft project for all ages!
1 pound of soap will give you roughly 6 2.5 ounce soap bars!
You can pour in a flat pan and cookie cutter our your soap! Make any Shape or size!
Great for parties / baby showers / wedding showers / personal gift and more!
Basic ingredients of the melt and pour soaps
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil (palm oil free in product list)
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerine (Kosher, of Vegetable Origin)
- Shea Butter
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent)
- Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine)
- Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier)
- Oat Protein
- Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener used in Opaque Soaps)